Established in 1984, 4E is a full service, engineering design, manufacturing and consulting firm specializing in the printing press, electrical and automation sectors. Every day businesses around the globe rely on 4E’s straightforward, profit-enhancing solutions and service; they know 4E puts their wellbeing foremost:
- Keeping safety for all – clients and the 4E team – the first priority in every situation.
- Exceeding clients’ expectations and helping them achieve their financial goals.
- Understanding and anticipating clients’ need to maximize productivity and efficiency – now and in the future.
- Implementing customized recommendations along with state-of-the-art technologies to ensure clients’ long term success.
The same respect and care clients receive are also extended to 4E’s team, their families and their community. Appreciation for every individual and organization the company engages with, along with positive, resourceful attention, makes 4E a strong and resilient company ready to support its valued partners.
4E’s community initiatives include:
4E’s Day of Giving Back Each year, 4E team members offer a day of service (and often their day’s salary) to a community organization in need. Some of their accomplishments include: renovations to a North Stonington, CT church, rewiring a Norwich, CT soup kitchen, and building and wiring a 40’x40′ state-of-the-art girls bathroom for the Franklin, CT New London County 4-H Summer Youth Camp.New London County, CT 4-H Camp
Both Dan Holdridge and Jim Holdridge Jr., are board members of the New London County 4-H Summer Youth Camp. In addition to their personal support, 4E donates electrical supplies and work, as well as sponsors the Registrar Position.
Located in Franklin, CT, the camp holds weekly sessions June through August. Call 860-886-7476 for more information or visit their website.
Professional Speaking Engagements: Dan Holdridge, 4E president, is available to speak on issues including positive youth development; leadership and citizenship; national, state and local 4-H programs as well as surviving the September 11, 2001 Pentagon attack. An honored member of the National Speaking Association, Dan has spoken to many audiences including area high schools, the United States Coast Guard Academy, the University of New Haven, and many leadership conventions. Funds raised are donated to charity, including:
- New London County 4-H Camp
- The Joshua Piver FoundationMystic Little League
- Rotary Club of the Stoningtons
- 4E is a proud corporate sponsor of the Rotary Club of the Stoningtons.
Other Recommended Initiatives
- The Warm Center
- American Cancer Society – Relay for Life
- Children’s Museum of Southeastern Connecticut